PanelViewplus F/W Ver 8 screen resolution & boot up issue

Eoghan

Hi,
Just upgrade firmware on touchscreen panel view plus 6 1250 from 7 to 8.
Cursor is off the mark by about 2 inches!!
How do I force screen to re-calibrate itself?
And how do I cause FTView F/W 8 to boot into Windows and not ME application at bootup?
Thanks,
E

This is actually pretty common; firmware upgrades delete the screen calibration data.

There's a screen calibration process in the FTView ME project configuration menus. Plug in a USB mouse and you'll be able to navigate, then use the screen itself to touch the spots it indicates.

As for starting to Windows and not FTView ME... I think you have to get into the desktop access section of the FTView ME project configuration menus (you'll need to set a password somewhere along the way), then select whether to start FTView ME or not.

This is actually pretty common; firmware upgrades delete the screen calibration data.

There's a screen calibration process in the FTView ME project configuration menus. Plug in a USB mouse and you'll be able to navigate, then use the screen itself to touch the spots it indicates.

As for starting to Windows and not FTView ME... I think you have to get into the desktop access section of the FTView ME project configuration menus (you'll need to set a password somewhere along the way), then select whether to start FTView ME or not.
Thanks.
Ended up programing a 'Shutdown' button in one of HMI screens - allows me get back into PP+ config page.