What calibrator for AB 1756 IF16

I was wondering what calibrators yall were using to calibrate your analog input modules ( 1756 IF16). All my fluke calibrators only source up to 10v, it calls for 10.25v. I was considering the 715 based on specs but wondered what everybody else used. Our transmitters output 4-20ma which is how it is set up in the module. I wish you could cal them with that instead.

Thanks
Thomas

Okay well I'm trying to calibrate the if 16 analog input module, my fluke meters only go up to 10 v max. It wants 10.25v on the high scale. I wired it for voltage measurement. Is there a different way too do this? I have a 7 slot controllogix rack at my desk that I'm learning on.

Okay well I'm trying to calibrate the if 16 analog input module, my fluke meters only go up to 10 v max. It wants 10.25v on the high scale. I wired it for voltage measurement. Is there a different way too do this? I have a 7 slot controllogix rack at my desk that I'm learning on.

Transmation generates up to 11 volts.

You can get the on eBay ....