Rockwell Factory talk question

bigrthanur

Hello!

I am using an AB Versa View 1200p with Factory talk View Machine Edition, version 5.0.
I am having trouble printing out the alarm history's. When i go to do it only one alarm prints per page and cant seem to change it.
I talked to someone that knows this software pretty well and they said that is just how the software is.

Is this correct? doesnt seem logical to me?

Thanks

Similar Topics

We have a FactoryTalk HMI running on an industrial PC. Which software do you need to edit and add screens to this ? I'm confused with Factory Talk...
Replies
Views
In Rockwell Software, Factory Talk View ME, is there a way to purge the tags that are not in use anywhere within the screens of program? As far...
Replies
Views
Hi I have just installed the Rockwell Faceplate for the 1769-L3x Controllers. Its working well however the memory is not displaying properly. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm developing and appliacation, where I going to use an Advantach HMI (Industrial Computer) and a Remote Computer (Desktop) running at...
Replies
Views
Has anyone here successfully used the View SE software under windows 7? I have gotten Linx Pro, Logix 5 and Logix 500 to work, but I cant get the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom