Work on Assembly Line

Andrew

I'm Back, with some work done!

Hi, I've got some stuff done but it's a bit scattered and I had to remove the station diagrams as they were too big for the attachment, so if you could help me with it that would be cool. Thanks

A report on an assembly line with 11 stations.
1). The Line uses an indexing convayor.
2). The loading station uses pneumatic cylinders to raise a stack of fixtures and to load them one by one onto the indexing conveyor.
3). Stations 2,3 and 4 are PCB assembly stations. Their programed sequence is simply initiated by the supervisory controller on the line. The stations signal when the operation is complete.
4). Station 5 on the conveyor involves pickingup odd form components, one per board, from a part feeder, moving to a point 20mm, 35mm (x,y) from the lower left hand cornerof the fixture. this part is onserted by a simple triggered downward motion of the gripper.
5). Station 8 involves tightening a fixing, previously inserted, to a given torque.
6). Station 9 is a test station.
7). Assemblies which fail the test are diverted from the indexing conveyor to a reject roller conveyor at station 10.
8). An operator off loads good assemblies at the end of the line and puts them into boxes at station 11.

-.Draw sketches and block diagrams of the line showing the various stations, pneumatics, motors, controllers, supervisory controllers, etc.
-.The line is controlled by a PLC which is linked to a supervisory computer running SCADA software. Write a PLC program for controlling the line.
-.Design the pneumatic circiuts appropriate for the loading station and any other relevent stations on the line.
-.Specify motors and controllers or other possible solutions to implement stations 5 and 8 on the line. Include programs for motor control as appropriate to your design.