Ethernet Comm RS Logix 5000 and Keyence vision

I have a Keyence camera CV-3502P. Running a compact logix L35E. The camera has an ethernet port. I can communicate with it and sens and recieve data from camera using hyperterminal. I can't seem to get it to send and recieve through the plc. I have followed the examples from keyence, however it was for a higher up model that supports ethernet with plc.

Is there a way to send hyperterminal style commands out of the plc and recieve?

Jimmy:beerchug:

I have a Keyence camera CV-3502P. Running a compact logix L35E. The camera has an ethernet port. I can communicate with it and sens and recieve data from camera using hyperterminal. I can't seem to get it to send and recieve through the plc. I have followed the examples from keyence, however it was for a higher up model that supports ethernet with plc.

Is there a way to send hyperterminal style commands out of the plc and recieve?

Jimmy:beerchug:

Unless the camera specifically says that it support ethernet/ip, I would venture to say you're restricted to using the PLC's com port in user mode and sending commends like you did with Hyperterminal.