Problem using PLC SIM in TIA portal V11

dcorbett

Hello,
I have TIA V11 SP1 Update 2. I have created a very small program (1 rung of ladder in OB1). The code compiles. The option of pressing "Start Simulation" is not available to me. A was informed that a seperate PLC Sim licence is not necessary.
Any Ideas?

TIA_Portal V11_PLCSIM.jpg

your CPU is a S7-1200 family processor.
It is not supported by PLCSim, it will only simulate a 300 or 400 class CPU.

Mike,
Thanks for that I was using a 1200 series CPU. Used a 300 series one and Simulation started up.
Declan

Similar Topics

I am trying to use my Beckhoff PLC to send emails. I am using a Gmail account that I just created. Apparently Google has removed “Less Secured...
Replies
Views
Hello sir, I am using Allen Bradley Micrologix 1200 PLC and Pannel view plus 600. I have written my ladder logic and verified...
Replies
Views
I am using Weintek MT8100i HMI and Schneider Modicon M340 PLC. In easybuilder file, I have Defined the PLC as Schneider Modbus TCP/IP type. Now...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a project where I have two encoders (which I'm reading through counters). What happens at the line is that an inspector is...
Replies
Views
Dear PLC Experts, I am trying to go online with Omron Sysmac CPM2A PLC with CX-Programmer V 6.0 on Windows Vista Operating System. It gives...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom