Wireless proximity sensor

JZerb

anyone make such a thing? i see that ABB had something but it seems as if its been obsoleted. i would like to be able to make sure the lid is closed on a vessel that has no wiring on it. would like to avoid having to do some sort of umbilical cord from vessel to the machine, but if thats the only option then so be it.

thanks all! the banner stuff looks really cool but perhaps too large for my application specifically. the schnieder stuff looks more up my alley and i will have to see if i can get an in person demo at the shop somehow from a sales rep. i was really in the market for something more along the lines of a wireless inductive prox sensor, but beggars cant be choosers

Similar Topics

Hello Y'all, I was wondering if there is any standalone solution to replace the ethernet cable to connect to a PLC? like perhaps a "Dongle"...
Replies
Views
I know this can be done, but I can't get the router config right. My goal is to physically connect(using an ethernet cable) a device(PLC, RTU...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am working with an outside vendor on a project, and they have asked if they can use Wireless IO link for one of their remote IO blocks...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have read a few threads regarding setting up an AP to wirelessly communicate with PLC networks, but I have a unique question on...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am little new with PLCs. I would like to know how to connect a wireless sensor on PLC.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom