1761-CBL-PM02 null modem and gender changer

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there a cable that I can buy that is the equivalent of the
1761-CBL-PM02 plus a null modem and gender changer?

I have some new radio modems that work with this but in the field I would prefer not to have the extra adapters if I can help it. I can probably buy a single adapter that does null modem and changes the gender but would prefer to just buy a single cable that does it all.

TIA
Paul

Do you still need the Null Modem side or just the gender changer?

Heading out on a service call.... call me tomorrow AM

I didn't see those their yesterday in that category. I was pretty hopeful about this radio trial yesterday, but have run into issues. Another one whose software is 5 years old, designed for a different model radio and 'doesn't quite work right with this new model, please use the command line interface to set it up ...' I could go on a tangent about how all radio modems are cr*p, each in its own special way....

But if this modem does work for a 24 hour test after I set it up with hyperterminal, I will definitely buy those parts all from you, Mark!

I have plenty in stock if when you ever need them... and congrats on your 10,000 post, thats a lot of people you have helped 🍺

I have plenty in stock if when you ever need them... and congrats on your 10,000 post, thats a lot of people you have helped 🍺

Wow, I hadn't paid much attention to that counter...thanks for pointing it out. I have tried to be helpful, but as much as anything just vocal...I know I have learned enough from this site to make my little contribution a very favorable trade.