Visual Basic Software

ControlLogix

Folks,

I have been programming for quite a while now and from time to time have to do mass programming. Depending on the programming involved, I sometimes develop little applications in either Excel or Visual Basic. e.g. Compare RSLogix 5000 routines using a VB app (oh why did Rockwell remove that beautiful feature from PLC 5??).

Anyway, over time I have accumulated numerous little apps and I am thinking that it is about time that I combine these into one super-application. Does anybody out there find short comings in their software and create there own apps? If so, what are they for?

I would like to take peoples ideas on board when I create my new super-app.

Any feedback would be welcome,

Thanks for your time.

I've created VB code to auto generate some on our standard rungs of code before like photoeye debounce timers. Timer on and Timer off events.
Is that what you mean?