685 File Access Error

don1969

I am using a Panel View 600. After installing a updated program on this unit it gives me a 685 file access error. I understand that the panel view is trying to access a file that does not exist. How do I find out which file it is looking for?

Thanks,
Don.

Go through the tag database and look for data elements that are addressed to files that don't exist or are larger than the actual files.

Since this is an "updated program", you know where to start.

In my experience, it's usually either a typo or you've tried to access an element that is one more than the data file contains, like accessing N10:100 when the file is 100 words, 0 - 99.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am trying to fix an issue with PV600 standard terminal. After changing one alarm message description and downloading to the terminal, I...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, I am working on testing some network issues on a PLC network developed in the early 90s. It is a Modicon Modbus/Modbus Plus network...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where can buy software for Modicon 984-685? I am in China. Schneider in USA doesn't ship it to China. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hey guys I need some help here, I don't have access to Modsoft as I presume this program was created in. I tryed locating Proworx32 on the web...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to get a Panelview Plus 1000 to communicate to a Modicon 984 PLC? The original MMI is to be replaced with the Panelview...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom