PV Standard to Pv+ 600 Migration Issues

gmondrax

Hello.

This migration supposed to be easy but i'm getting communication issues and i don't even know what to look up for it.
This is the situation. A PV 600 Standard was working with Compactlogix L32E system through DF1. The PV get damaged and the client want to replaced it with PV+600.
With Factory talk view machine edition i made the migration and the only "errors" that i get was the password and security for some screens. So everything looks good so far. Then I reconfigured both shortcuts to communicated with DF1 (I used the shorcuts "clogix", same name on the tags "::[clogix]etc") using 2711-NC13 cable and nothing, did not work, then i try with Ethernet driver, set up ip adreess to 194.194.194.1 on the compact System, I could browse the compact system with rslix enterprise so I thought it will work now,I test the the application and got error says "problems writting over tangs XXXXXX"

Please need some help. What could be my mistake?

Remember that the communication configuration in FactoryTalk View Studio has both a "development" and a "runtime" tab.

The Development tab works while editing and browsing for tags. The Runtime tab is used by the PanelView Plus during runtime.

Be certain that you have both tabs configured correctly.

Be sure that the Serial Port configured on the Runtime tab is COM1 or "Serial 1"; if you are using an expansion serial port on your PC, the Development tab may have a different COM port number.