Siemens Simatic Step 7 v5.4 installing problem

suboliu

Hello,
Today I install Siemens PLC software SIMATIC Step7 v5.4. after installed, I start SIMATIC manager. it pop up "Run-time error 35600, index out of bounds" and start fail.
someday know what problem is and how to fix it.

Thanks

Hello,
Today I install Siemens PLC software SIMATIC Step7 v5.4. after installed, I start SIMATIC manager. it pop up "Run-time error 35600, index out of bounds" and start fail.
someday know what problem is and how to fix it.

Thanks

Thank you!
my computer OS is win xp sp3

Jeff, you cant just copy the address in the address bar when you are looking at a page in Siemens Support. That address is automatically generated and changes for each visitor to the page.
You have to use the "copy link" function at the bottom of the Siemens Support webpage.

Unfortunately not. Service packs and hotfixes are normally free to download.
But when the version number changes (as from 5.4 to 5.5), you have to buy an upgrade.