Pneumatic Cylinder issues

I would nee to see more details on your system
Electrical diagrams , Pneumatic diagrams, type of valves on each
are the valves standard cylinder control valves or just open close solenoid valves
Pneumatic controls can be tricky i have seen something similar to this before but withut more information I can not be sure
but I do not think it is PLC related

Yes more info would help and also, logically it may seem that the situation could not possibly occur but just one tiny fault can create the symptom over more than one area. One situation I had was where 10 or so ASI valves were fed off one 5mm air line, had not been a problem for a few years, we had a fault where two of the valves failed to fully open. the valves were replaced, the air line feeding all the 10 or so valves was increased to 20mm with 10mm tee feeds. still had problems, found out it was actually a valve that was working with no problems was leaking air past the seal, this only happened when it was actuated, at the time it never occurred to us. By a fluke, I manually operated the valve that was quite a distance from the problem ones & the leak was enough to stop some of the over valves reaching open. An indicator in the line would have helped the diagnosis but only when that valve opened.

Basic troubleshooting....from design description, power is air or electicity. PLC can confirm energizing of output point...only. Confirm power to solenoid coil of each valve; confirm air supplied to valve; confirm valve switching when energized AND air exiting valve; confirm air received by valve AND not blowing thru dry seals. Drop a little air oil in cylinder, cycle a few times and head for a coffee

I think If the OP reads the posts here, it is blatantly obvious that people posting questions here must give as much information as possible. Posters need to take note that the way you describe the problem coupled with if possible some idea of the process & ideally some type of sketch or screen shots goes a long way in others being able to help.
Example:
I want to know how to use a counter in PLC.
Answers: Sticking plastic counters in a plc will not do anything.
Give more information & hardware.
etc.
If the question was annotated properly
I have a Klick PLC and need to use a counter to count parts made but at the press of end of batch button store that value in a variable and reset the counter.
This makes more sense.