Moeller PS4-201-MM1 PLC and Sucosoft S30-S4 software

vset

Hello,

We have a Moeller PS4-201-MM1 PLC for which we do not have a copy of the PLC program. I have been told that with the older DOS based Sucosoft S30-S4 PLC, one can upload and also possibly decompile the program from the PLC to download to a spare PLC.

Problem is I cannot locate a copy of this older Sucosoft S30-S4 software anywhere. I have contacted Moeller, now Eaton, tech support in the US and they do not support this stuff anymore. They suggested I contact Eaton tech support in Germany which I have but have not received any response. If anyone has a copy of this software, if they could please email it to me at [email protected] I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Vinit

Hi, Vinit
I have in my comp. S30S4200GB,But I don't know if can solve your problem
I'v solved a problem with SUCOSOFT S30S3.If you still need i can send you

Bahobeti

Last edited:
Hi, Vinit
I have in my comp. S30S4200GB,But I don't know if can solve your problem
I'v solved a problem with SUCOSOFT S30S3.If you still need i can send you

Bahobeti

Hi,

I'm having Moeller PS4-414-MM1, & I want to modify the program as per production dpt. needs. I had come to know that SUCOSOFT S30S4 will do that.

Would you please, send me SUCOSOFT S30S4 on my mail ID: [email protected]

Thank you.

Regards,
Rajendra

Hello Bahobet,
i read your post here and hope for your help.
I can not find my software Sucosoft ;-(
Can your send me the Software Sucosoft S30-S3 for my SPS PS3-DC ????

It would be very nice ...

Please send me your email, a transfer via FTP is not problem here.

Best regards
Andreas