RSView32 and PLC5

Kristian

Hello to all, I have an pc running an aplication with RSview32 working with DH+, now I need to move the PC 200mts and there is not DH+ net.

I foun an acces point, so i checked with RSlinx and found the PLC that i was working with rsview32 "CAM00553"

So i decide to work with RSView32 thru the Lan net.

My problem is to configurate the node in RSView32

The image "CAM00555" there is the node configuration
the number 2 to six, is the original configuration. and the 1 is the item that i try to confiurate to reach the "60, PLC-5/60B EMPAQUE" thru ethernet (192.100.10.13)

Any idea what should be the address to reach the "60, PLC-5/60B EMPAQUE" in the "Station" the "Node" in RSView32.

I try to configurate the OPC Server (RSlinx Professional) but I can't do it.

Any idea I'll be pareciate, thanks in advance.

CAM00553.jpg CAM00555.jpg