FT view ME

I had this same problem, had to do with the database, can you connect to the panel that was programmed in windows 7 from XP?

I recently had the problem of not being able to restore a apa using FTViewME6.10 and found one PC had "FTView-Patches" applied and the other not. Once I matched them it was good I was frustrated but it was good.

he should be able to pull the program from the panelview into the XP machine, using a new name for the project. than re-open it for editing. If the problem is a corrupted database.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom