Codesys POU's

Robobob

Lifetime Supporting Member
This is my first Codesys project and I am looking for some help locating some Codesys POU files.
I need FBS_GetLibVersion, FBS_GetSlaveInformation and FBS_SetSlaveInformation. Could some one please point me to a source for these files. I am Using a Turck BL67 Controller. I have searched the Turck and Codesys websites for these with no luck.o_O

Thanks
Bob

I don't know these POU's, it seems to me that they are part of some library. If this library is not present in your Codesys installation, then you won't find the POU's. This can for instance be the case for libraries that come with a specific piece of hardware. If these are supposed to be generic for the hardware you are using, then you should ask the supplier of this hardware piece for the library.

An FBS is short for function block (stein) in german. contact Turck, as most suppliers have made their own block for specific tasks like communication etc.
maybe oscat has what you need (it is free)

Thanks for the reply. I contacted Turck and it turns out I needed to delete a .lib from the library folder to correct my issue.

check in the lib section if there are files with same Function block name, thus you will need to delete one of them (or give it another name.

Same Problem

Hello to everyone

Im trying to program a turck BL20_PG but I have the same issue

FBS_GetLibVersion
FBS_GetSlaveInformation
FBS_SetSlaveInformation

I don't know how to fix it, already tried to add new librieries but it doesn't work.

Can somebody guide me on this?

Thanks!

[email protected]