AB PLC5 RIO Adapters & Steeplechase

plsticsman

I am converting TWO machines that have two racks each (one complimentary 16 slot rack and one straight 8 slot rack each) into ONE Entivity/Steeplechase program that will use RIO to talk to the four racks. I"m having trouble with "overlapping" I/O image sizes. Anyone know what I could do or how the adapter configurations should be?

Similar Topics

Hi all, Quick question about maximum RIO for a PLC5. I'm looking to add some a RIO drop that emulates 6 racks to my existing PLC5 system (It is...
Replies
Views
I am working for a company that does chrome plating and the line is VERY old lol So they did a controls upgrade(before my time here) and replaced...
Replies
Views
I've been searching the forums for hours and I've found many things to try but just haven't found the right answer yet. I have a running PLC 5...
Replies
Views
Can i terminate(put resistor in terminal of channel a)the blue hose of an existing plc5 dh+ network to a new 1756-dhrio in new clx rack without...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I'm doing a upgrade here at the company. I`m replacing the Panelview 1400e to an 1500 plus. I`ve already made the tests on my pc by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom