Omron

JohnHenry

Programing noob here. I have a CJ2M CPU31 and i need to read and scale the signals from and arduino in either serial or BCD. (Since PWM proved quite impossible for me)

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with that, and how do I program a scale that can receive the signals and turn it into a 0-100% scale.

yep PWM, is not the way to do this, as the PLC is way too slow for thsi to get it good.
yes you can use a serial connection, (with an UNO you will need a extra serial pinning like softwareserial. on a MEGA there are 3 serial, is easier to do and still pretty cheap.
you can also use the ethernet to communicate.
a simple way to do this is to use a slow I2C connection, please take care of the 24 Volt to 5 Volt.

Similar Topics

Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing an error inside Omron Network Configurator. I have 2 PLC communicate each other using ethernet cable, send signal using Network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom