PID pv simulation in PLC

pauly

Would anybody know how I can simulate the PV of a PID function using the output of the PID itself? I have seen it done before using an integrator function between the PID output and then feeding it back to the input as a PV but for the life of me I can't remember how. I have tried on my PLC simulation with an integrator function but the output of the integrator doesn't move with a change in input. My PLC unfortunately is an ABB AC800m but if anyone has a general idea I can adapt it.
Thanks

If pauly is using a S7 then it is easy to simulate FOPDT or SOPDT systems.
I do simulations all the time.
There is a file called hotrod.zip in the download misc section of this forum where I simulated Ron Beaufort's hotrod training systems. The problem is that is is written using RS500.

I have a few newer S7-1200 or S7-1500 available now.