PLC Control panel

aditya12c

Hi!!

My query is not exactly for PLC problems.

Just to introduce myself in short, we are distributor of Rockwell Automation. My name is Dhaval Shah and i work as Marketing Executive.

Help Required!!
We take orders of Control Panel for PLC and drives, to provide complete one stop solution to customers. Now as you know today customer requires quick offers, my company maximum times goes in making panel offer for selected AB PLC.

I am looking for a PAnel software where i insert my requirement like inputs and outputs and on basis of that some basic panel configuration is made, which we can modify later on as per requirement of customer. is there any software for that which can mke my work some what easy. i don not want total electrical drawing or any such data, just basic info abt what amp trasformer, smps ect has been selected.

please help!!

Thanks in advance.

Dhaval Shah

& rytko

Sir i already have that software... u dint get my query i want some software for Electrical Panel / Control Panel

anayways thanks :)