a key problem of PLC5

alfredxa

my company use A-B plc5,after we complete a program of a project,we
need import tag from plc5 program to RSview32,our company only have a computer can do it directly,it can open plc5 program tag database in rsview,so the computer can creat tag or folder in rsview project directly,but other computer must use the tools of RSlogix5 to export tag and use database import&export wizard of rsview32 tools to import tag to rsview project, in rsview we can open PLC5 progrm also,but can't find any tag ,it's empty .so I want konw what key or other things should be done can import tag from PLC5 program to rsview32 directly.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing great! We have a really strange issue with comms between Wonderware and a controllogix L62, we use an...
Replies
Views
Hi!!!, to star the software FIX 32, I receive the following error: "ALL SLOTS FOR IO-based blocks are in use, check key C:\FIX32\FIX.EXE " if...
Replies
Views
Hi to all and have a good day. I install my RS logix 500, RS Lite and finally tranfer the activation key from master diskete to drive C:. The...
Replies
Views
I'm making a meal of this, my brain's not in gear. Also, I'm new to S7 TIA/WinCC so excuse my ignorance... See redacted pic. Pressing F7 (SAVE...
Replies
Views
On my HMI-1200, I'm trying to assign the image of a floppy disk ("save" icon) to a function key. I couldn't find one in the default drop-down...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom