FactotyTalk View ME acknowledge alarm

pr_wainwright

Hi,
I have a client who wishes to be able to acknowledge individual alarms on a PanelView Plus 6 HMI. E.g. an alarm comes in & the associated graphic flashes red. Once the alarm is acknowledged the graphic stops flashing but remains red. Is there some way i can detect if an individual alarm has been acknowledged in my animation script? E.g. mytag.ack / mytag.unack?

Thanks
Paul.

Hi Paul

I know you can show ack and unack works in the alarm history and you can assign a color to each but I am not are about getting the back round color to flash. If you look in the alarm history and then look at display I think there you selected what you woils like to display.
You could create your own alarm display of you really wanted to but it would be a lot of work .

Donnchadh

go to Alarm setup and look under the advanced tab you will Tags for use there. Assign your tag to the ones you want to use and write code in plc to to determine the difference. Once you get to the advance tab use the help button to get info on tags. Quickest way to the location in the help files.

You can also set individual tags for alarms on the trigger page by selecting the trigger and filling out tag info. Again click help for definition from that page.

Last edited: