Quit Application - FactoryTalk View Studio SE V7

pr_wainwright

Hi,
I have a FactoryTalk View Studio SE V7 application running on a Windows XP touch screen PC. Currently to quit the application I am using VB 'Me.Application.Quit' which works most of the time but sometimes I get a runtime error 424. Is there a better way to quit the application without using flaky VB code?

Thanks
Paul.

I know this is an old post but you have received no answer it appears.

Try this:
For the button action use run command in the drop down box
on the action use DisplayClientClose

Similar Topics

I have been running RSLinx Classic 2.5 for about 6 months on a IBM Thinkpad running XP SP2. For some reason I cannot connect to my Enternet/IP...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever seen where you have a tag reading from the plc in scada. In this instance it's just a PEC, I set it up on one scada terminal and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
I have a managed InTouch Application that I deployed changes to through Archestra IDE yesterday. The only changes I made was adding a solenoid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom