What is the best logic to control the flow and temperature?

Greetings
In my project, there are three control valve
One of the hot water line with a diameter of 200
Another on the cold water line with a diameter of 100
And a third on the way mixing cold and hot water with diameter 200 installed. after the third valve
One flow meter is installed
And at the end of a temperature transmitter installed.
What is the best logic to control the flow and temperature?
Thanks

Please define:
TIR
FICQR
DN200 (2 instances)
DN100

We will also need to know what control system you are using?

Without detailed information you will not get a detailed answer.

Pretty vague...

If PV is below SP, open hot water valve
If PV is above SP, open cold water valve

I can't see the advantage of the thirs valve or the flow meter

The PLC brand and model is very relevant to the man trying to write the program. Try running a RSLogix program on the TeleTelemecanique to find just how relevant!

I can't see the advantage of the third valve or the flow meter.
The Hot and Cold valves should set the proportion of hot-to-cold (maintain the warm-water temperature in the Mixing Tank to a Temperature setpoint, each with a feedback signal from the Temperature transmitter). The third valve should control the output flow rate to the setpoint rate, and the flowmeter reads the flow rate (feedbck signal to the 3rd flow control valve).

Last edited:
The PLC brand and model is very relevant to the man trying to write the program. Try running a RSLogix program on the TeleTelemecanique to find just how relevant!

The Hot and Cold valves should set the proportion of hot-to-cold (maintain the warm-water temperature in the Mixing Tank to a Temperature setpoint, each with a feedback signal from the Temperature transmitter). The third valve should control the output flow rate to the setpoint rate, and the flowmeter reads the flow rate (feedbck signal to the 3rd flow control valve).

I humbly admit to not reading the original post fully. I'll blame it on my smartphone not resizing correctly, although it probably did...