Citect

poppachoppa

Hi all,
I am trying to take a piece of data from one device (PLC) and write it to another device (Eurotherm) using Citect as the medium. I can do this sucessfully using an event, but I'd like it to happen every second without the need for a trigger. Thanks for the help.

You can call a cicode function at startup. In the cicode function have a loop that does not end (While true do) and in the loop include a sleep statement

What GeoffC said will work. I've used that in a couple instances.

Your code will look something like this:

INT
FUNCTION
StartupCode();
WHILE 1 DO
Eurotherm_Tag = PLC_Tag;
Sleep(1);
END
Return 0;
END

Then run the Computer Setup Wizard and set the startup function to StartupCode();

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
Looking for some help with the connection issue between Citect 2018 and Top Server v6 for Opto22. I’m setting all this up to communicate with some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom