Productivity 2000 Email

michev

I have been tasked with looking into retrieving data from a PLC doing some simple pump controls and tank level monitoring. The customer is asking about using the AD Productivity 2000 PLC and utilizing the built in web server or email ability. I'm not finding a lot of detail on either of these functions so far. The customer would like to have the data retrieval automated and placed into a database (looking at run times and levels). My ultimate question is, is it possible to run a task of some sort on a remote computer to access the csv files on the web server? Or, can the csv files be sent out via email?

Similar Topics

We have done our R&D in AD Prod 2000 we are looking at making a change in PLC either got to the DO more series or another vendor. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
So I'm setting up comms for this PLC and HMI. I didn't see a productivity driver in the HMI specifically for productivity under the Koyo section...
Replies
Views
I'm working in AD Productivity 2000. I have several identical stations I wish to copy the tags for and just change the station number. Now, there...
Replies
Views
I am looking at using this range instead of AB compact logix. I have had a look at the software manuals and cannot find anything that indicates...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a little help on getting my heater to turn on with my Productivity 2000 unit, I am using the P2-08THM card for the T/C and a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom