Rsview HMI Question

Mpoon

Question for HMI. I like to use an Rsview32 to communicate to a slc500 5/04 process with DF-1 com. Does the Review32 work development software capable to talk to 5/04 or do I need the Review32 run time package. I know it is need a Rslinx. Any one has an idea?

IS it work as I understand?
Review32 work development package + Rslinx = Review32 run time package, then it can devlope screen and can be on line with the 5/04 for monitoring?

or the computer must have a Run time package to connect to 5/04 data table value or I/O monitoring?

Thank you in Advance.

The development package will allow runtime the runtime is only for end users.
Provided you have a licence it will work.
You will need linx for tsting purposes you just press the run key (looks like a playback key on the menu bar