siemens WinAC v3.0

Gert

Hi guys

Is anyone still working with Siemens WinAC v3.0? Because I don't really don't know how to configure my pc slot with S7 HW config and the Station Configuration Editor.
Can anyone explane it to me?
Thanx
Gert

Slots and Hardware config

Hello I'm using WinAC V4.1 and have used WinAC V3.0 MP the hardware config is the same as the Station config , the importent thing to remember is the slot numbers i.e slot 1 say winCCflex then slot 2 Softplc with your connections to Dp if there are any, then in you station config you add the same thing as in the s7 hardware config(you also have to added the dp connections to the softplc in you station config??), if you are downloading to the station from the station then the name of the project and the name of the station must be the same and also you PC/PG interface must be set to internal. You could also use ethernet in which case you have to added IEgeneral to the station and to you hardware config an give an IP address the softplc goes by slot address. I don't know if this is what you wanted ?