plc ladder diagram request

sweetman1

hi,
A WOOD SAW ,A FAN AND A PUMP ARE TO BE CONTROLLED BY A STOP START PUSH BUTTON.THE SAW ,FANAND PUMP ALL TURN ON TOGETHER WHEN THE START IS ENERGISED.THE SAW ALONE STOPS WHEN THE STOP BUTTON IS PRESSED. THE FAN SHOULD CONTINUE TO RUN FOR 5 SECONDS AND THE PUMP FOR 7 SECONDS MORE AFTER THE PUMP IS TURNED OFF , UNLESS THE SAW IS RUN FOR LESS THAN 10 SECONDS ,IN WHICH CASE THE PUMP SHUTS OFF WHEN THE SAW SHUTS OFF ..
PLEASE SEND BOTH RELAY DIAGRAM AND PLC DCONTROL LOGIC DIAGRAMS .. THANKS

sweetman1 said:
hi,
A WOOD SAW ,A FAN AND A PUMP ARE TO BE CONTROLLED BY A STOP START PUSH BUTTON.THE SAW ,FANAND PUMP ALL TURN ON TOGETHER WHEN THE START IS ENERGISED.THE SAW ALONE STOPS WHEN THE STOP BUTTON IS PRESSED. THE FAN SHOULD CONTINUE TO RUN FOR 5 SECONDS AND THE PUMP FOR 7 SECONDS MORE AFTER THE PUMP IS TURNED OFF , UNLESS THE SAW IS RUN FOR LESS THAN 10 SECONDS ,IN WHICH CASE THE PUMP SHUTS OFF WHEN THE SAW SHUTS OFF ..

WHAT TYPE OF PLC ARE YUO USING

SHAUN

rsdoran said:
Ok You Send Money First.

Ron, didnt you notice this on the site homepage:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1][/size][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]"Please feel free to browse the site and make it your FREE home for programmable logic controller knowledge and adventure. Enjoy!"[/size][/font]

I think Sweetman1 did....

I'll do the programming for free, but I can only do it on-site. Send me a couple of round-trip airplane tickets from Bradley International Airport, together with seven nights prepaid at a first class hotel with beach privileges and I'll get right on it.

I thought it was the start of a good joke -

A _____, a _____ and a ____ walk into a bar ...

My bid: US $10,485.00 - payment to be tendered in advance.

My rate is $105.00 an hour. I charge a $65.00 per page electrical drafting fee. I have never had anyone balk at my rates, so I think its quite competitive. This program would take only a few minutes minutes but I have a four hour minimum billing. One page should be adequate for the wiring diagram. I also have a $10,000 surcharge for doing your homework for you. I find it helps students get used to the realities of the world.

Oh, one last minor detail: Since I'm the software writer and thus the intellectual property rights holder, the software license mandates that you reference my name and business name and logo in any subsequent usage, transmittal, or reproduction of the code in electronic or printed format. My business logo on the provided drawing may not be blotted out or removed from any subsequent reproduction, or transmittal of the drawing, electronic or otherwise.

That could have an impact on your ability to turn it in for a grade.

R U Serious ??

sweetman1 said:
hi,

Please advise me of what your expertise is. I may need it and will want 4 hours for free, and I need completion in 72 hours.

Dan Bentler

Hello sweetman1;

Had enough of the teasing? we are willing to help, believe it or not, even with homework. We will correct (or suggest corrections to) any code or diagrams that you have worked on. What we will not do is produce the complete solution for you to run off with. Waste of time for us, but mostly for you, as you would learn nothing from this experience. So come back to us with your basic work, just to see if our reactions are different.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Sweetman, just break the problem down into logical sections and have a go yourself mate.

Firstly, you'll need a start/stop latch in order to tell when someone has started the thing.

You'll then need to turn on the saw when the system is started.

Get this bit working first... then you can move on to the next part...

As Daniel has pointed out, it doesn't really help you much if someone just does it for you. Sooner or later you'll find yourself needing to justify your work without the ability to go on the internet first.

Try at least starting the project and post your work in here and then I'm sure everyone will help you out.

:)