LG Master K Distributor info ?

wrapitpkg

I have packaging machines that use the LG Master K 120S PLC.
I am new to PLC programming, but need to find out where some support is for these small plc's if possible.
I am wanting to get the programming program as well as the communications cable for my laptop, so I can do more than just service the electro-mechanical aspects of them.
Can anyone tell me where a distributor for these units can be contacted ...
I appreciate yoiur assistance.
Mike

Thank you for your post.

I just need to know which software to download since there are a few...so if you can tell me which one I would appreciate it.
I saw the manual was there for downloading too.
Thanks,
Mike

I believe you will need GLOFA
Check with LG industrial web site.
Use google.
Make sure the GLOFA is compatible, I'm going from memory here.
Used it once for a test, never actually used for a real life application.
It was free at the time (the software) not usre if it is nowadays.
Hope this helps

Thank you for your post.

I gambled before your last post and downloaded the KG Win 365 program instead, and it was the LG program. I downloaded the program file from the manufacturer and it loaded into it and works.
Thanks to everyone that assisted me, I appreciate your help.
MIke