Importing RSView ME Screens into RSView32 or Visa Versa

sanger

I will be developing an application that will be running on both Panelview Plus 1500 displays and RSView32. The RSView32 application will include all the same screens and functionality of the Panelview Plus displays but will also be responsible for interfacing with a SQL database on the IT Server for loading real-time recipe information and storing QC data.

I'd prefer not to do the screen development twice. Is it possible to import the screens from RSView32 into RSView ME or visa versa. I believe that this may be possible if we were using RSView SE in place of RSView32 but SE seems overly complex for a standalone Scada node application.

sanger said:
I'd prefer not to do the screen development twice. Is it possible to import the screens from RSView32 into RSView ME or visa versa. I believe that this may be possible if we were using RSView SE in place of RSView32 but SE seems overly complex for a standalone Scada node application.

I tried what you are considering because we already used both RSView 32 and ME, and I found no way to import graphics, and if you edit the animation you start to see diferences in implementation
If I had the luxury of new products I would have gone with ME and SE