Deleting revision log in Logix / Studio 5000 .ACD file?

rupej

If you open a RSlogix / Studio 5000 .ACD file with notepad, it shows a list of every "save" that has ever been performed on the file. A lot of my projects start from copies of older projects, so this log has grown enormous, and the dates go back a few years. I've tried just deleting lines from the log, but it corrupts the file and can no longer be opened by Logix/Studio 5000.

Does anybody know of a way to clear the log without corrupting the file? šŸ™ƒ

Thanks!!

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a s7-1200 at home that went into "CPU error: Serious firmware exception". After a power cycle it was OK again, but all retained data...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Working on one of my client's systems with SLC processors, earlier today she called me and said she was having comms errors, had a solid...
Replies
Views
Hello EtherCAT gurus. Is it possible to delete the EtherCAT Stack Code information from an EtherCAT device using the available Windows tools...
Replies
Views
Hello: Richard here, new to the group. We are learning Studio 5000 in my advance PLC class at school, but greatly limited by not being able to...
Replies
Views
All of these processes are taking all day to run. When doing the same operation in a stand alone intouch application it only take a few minutes to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom