LOGO hours, minutes and seconds counter.

KinG5234

Hi,

I have designed a hour, minutes and second counter using Up/Down counter. And I was successful in displaying it on the LOGO display.

Can someone suggest me an idea or a way , how to reset this counter using any of the four cursor keys available on the LOGO. I know how to use the cursor keys in the programm, but cannot find a way to reset the hours, minutes and seconds counter as the input R from the Up/Down counters have been already used.

Hi,

I have uploaded my design, so that you guys may have a better understanding of my problem.

The program has been designed to calculate the total time , the machine was in the ON state.

I would like to have an option to reset this time using the cursor buttons available on the LOGO. I tried certain aways, but I was not able to reset the seconds and minutes counter as they are already in use.

Can anyone please suggest me a solution to reset this counter.

Thank You in advance.

Time counter.jpg