Automationdirect 05

Christoph

I have a piece of equipment I need to troubleshoot. It has an
AutomationDirect 05 processor. When I first tried to connect found processor
was locked. The machine manufacturer went out of business years ago.
Is there any way to unlock this thing???

I tried years ago with the same issue and never had any luck, the only good thing was the DL05 is small so I was able to re-write the program with out a lot of headaches, they also had a similar machine that was controlled by a MicroLogix 1000 that I was able to look at the code

Similar Topics

Hey all! Long time reader, first time poster! I have an EA9-T7CL and an MicroLogix 1200 connected via DF1. I'm all good and got everything mostly...
Replies
Views
Hi, For a very long time, I have been using Allen-Bradley CompactLogix or ControlLogix PLC's for more complex applications with bigger budgets...
Replies
Views
I have written one program with FDB. Thought I could therefor write code for an automation direct DL-06. Huge learning curve. I believe I have...
Replies
Views
I think this is great news! After many years waiting for it, I'm happy we have User Defined Structures for the Productivity PLCs. For those not...
Replies
Views
I got DL06 AutomationDirect PLC to program with DirectSOFT6. It is a simple machine (40 in and 20 out, all digital), few valves, a simple conveyor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom