Plant Scada 2020 Install Domain Issues

PDownunder

Hi

Installing Plant Scada 2020 on domain
Encountering heaps of issues.
Completed fresh server install and domain.
Noticed some of the associations with users are not right.
However one issue I cannot for the life of me sort out

Took it to Aveva tech support they have no idea and dodge the issue.

In the logger its constantly repeating Failed to start service DeployAgentService. likely due to config issue.

From reading through I believe its related to a user permission issue. But for the life of me cant sort it, the file has all the required permissions to start.

Any help appreciated.

Unhandled exception has been detected. System.Security.Principal.IdentityNotMappedException: Some or all identity references could not be translated.
at System.Security.Principal.NTAccount.Translate(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceAccounts, Type targetType, Boolean forceSuccess)
at System.Security.Principal.NTAccount.Translate(Type targetType)
at System.Security.AccessControl.CommonObjectSecurity.ModifyAccess(AccessControlModification modification, AccessRule rule, Boolean& modified)
at System.Security.AccessControl.CommonObjectSecurity.AddAccessRule(AccessRule rule)
at Asb.Services.Core.ServiceSignalController.InitializeSecurity(Boolean coreService)
at Asb.Services.Core.ServiceSignalController.CreateSignal(Boolean coreService)
at Asb.Services.Core.ServiceSignalController.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<.ctor>b__0()
at System.Lazy`1.CreateValue()
at System.Lazy`1.LazyInitValue()
at System.Lazy`1.get_Value()
at ArchestrAServices.ServiceManager.CoreServiceWatcher.LaunchService(String servicePath, String serviceLaunchArgs)
at ArchestrAServices.ServiceManager.ServiceWatcher.<StartService>d__19.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at ArchestrAServices.ServiceManager.ServiceWatcher.<ServiceWatchExpired>d__18.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at ArchestrAServices.ServiceManager.ServiceWatcherBase.<WatchTimerExpired>d__34.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_1(Object state)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Probably should give more information, the System Management Server wont create certificate and reserve the port as well.