Using VBA in FactoryTalk V12

Gazzupta

I am trying to open a single display for multiple messages. I understand that I can use parameters to load different messages etc but would like to try using VBA. If I use parameters files I will need about 30 files to cover all the different options.

using VBA, I am opening my display using the ExecuteCommand "Display <DisplayName>". Am wondering if there is an easy way to pass a string to the display that I am opening. With this string I can then obtain all the different messages I require.

Similar Topics

Hi, Can someone guide me through how to use FactoryTalk SE VB script to open communication with SQL Server? which command I can use? Are there...
Replies
Views
Hi, how can i use a defined Tag in HMI Tags (for exampele dintTag ) in VBA code by a display. i am using FactoryTalk SE thanx
Replies
Views
Creating a file name from a tag.value Set MyTagGroup = Application.CreateTagGroup(Me.AreaName) Dim Fname, Dfile As String Dim NewFile As Tag...
Replies
Views
Hello, I came up with an idea to use an excel macro to create a bunch of parameter files for a project I'm currently working on. I managed to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm quite new to these forums so I wish I post my question in the good section. What I'm trying to accomplish is to display a trend...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom