TIA Portal cursor jumping

Holmux

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All

I know this has always been a Siemens thing, but is there a way to stop the cursor from jumping to the next issue it thinks needs work, this is very confusing when coding in LAD

/Flemming

Not sure if the newer versions addressed this issue. I just made it a habit not to press enter after entering a variable, but rather left click on the fb or pin of fb or on the contact in ladder. Then at least the display stays where it was

Similar Topics

Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am using profibus as communication between plc and fanuc arm. I can easily send inputs from plc to arm, but i can't monitor any outputs...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom