scadapak

How brave are you in regedit?????????????????? surely if l give a possibility to fix the prob there are lots of safety stops on an oil rig???????????

I have not worked with a Scadapak for several years. From what I remember the default protocol was Modbus. Are you sure it's DNP?

Mr Serial, just in case you don't know RS232 isn't modbus, just saying

Mickey, l was trying your proverb, l was just more drawn out (allowing for the penny to drop).
I thought l was very christen like, in provocation (nearly)
Of course if he had the double biased mosfet/zener bridge rectifier with induced filtering adapter on the other end of the usb, it would have fixed this minor issue, go the double biased mosfet/zener bridge rectifier, its up there with the 1981 DeLorean DMC-12 time machine.

Last edited:
A long nap happing at some time (called a sleep), after 24 hrs of enjoyment. You seem refreshed.

Mickey, forgive my blazzainess (new word so spell check says) re -10000 posts, to you but a memory. What is before #1, Mickey 0 legend
Merry Xmas to all and any members and double that for anyone that has 10000 posts, what a great help to the world of PLC's

Last edited:
Apart from the OP, l apologies if my so called humour has upset anyone. I blame being alive.
Believer in my compliments about sir DRBB though.

I am back, nothing like a walk in paradise with a sunrise (and a drink, now into boxing day), hi Ry_G hope the oil rig is back in production as l need fuel for my yacht. ha