Mitsubishi GOT1000

mrtweaver

I am still fairly new to Mitsubishi. So I am hoping some guru or someone here will be able to answer these.

I have GT Designer 3, when i connect to a 1575 screen i can see the tree of data and the various screens and layouts, however when i use the same version of software to connect to a 1675 it says connected but i do not see the same details.

I am wondering if my older version of GT Designer does not have the correct drivers or something for the newer screens? I mean they are listed as selectable but for some reason they dont show like the older units.

Also does someone perchance have a cheat sheet or something about how to load a GT1000 series screen from a compact flash? I have tried following the list in the one manual but i must be doing something wrong because it does not do exactly as shown. Figure maybe there is some switch or some setting or something somewhere that i am currently not aware of.

Thank you for your time.