i need sucosoft s30-s4 please?

anyaddress

plz i need the old sucosoft software which runs under dos , i need any version if possible (s30) and i need its badly plz

yes thats it my freind, i have a mahcine working on moeller plc and its quiet old ,i have the original application and source code on disks but it cannot be uploaded to the plc only using the old dos version s30-s4,knowoing that i have the new sucosoft version v4.24 but ther is no tool supplied by moeller to convert s30 dos application to the new windows softare thanks
[email protected],

Pm

anyaddress said:
hi my freind plz i need old sucosoft s30-s4 if u have it bcz i have a machine uses moeller plc and the application inside it has been lost ,i want tp transfer the application to the plc again,the compmany who made the machine was in greeg ,i contact thim and they send to me the original application on a disk and they told me that it only can be transfered to plc using sucosoft s30-s4,so maybe u can henlp me plz knowing that my plc is ps4-201-mm105 and i have sucosoft s40 v4.24 full verfsion and the cable

I am a little confused about this, if you have a ps4 and Sucosoft S40 then you should be able to use that to load the program. I do not understand why they said you had to have S30.

If they just sent you 3 files then you will not be able to open and view it but you can transfer it to the plc.

I put this here so others can see what is written and verify what I stated. It has been about 3 years since I worked with S30 but do not think it works with PS4/Ps416 so wondering why they said he needed S30 since the plc is a PS4.

I do not remember all the details but with Sucosoft there were, if I remember right, 3 files are used when downloading to the machine but to view/edit the application there were 9 or so files. If I read everything correct he should be able to make the transfer with what he has.

I have a similar problem to most stated here. I have an old system that is made up of a network of PS3 and PS306 PLCs. I have copies of S30_S3 and S30_S316. I have a ZB4-501-UM1 programming cable. I have tried this using the DOS on a machine running Windows 98 and have not been able to connect. I am being told that I need a -UM1.2 or -UM1.5 programming cable. Can you confirm or dispute these statements? If the statements are correct, do you have any idea where I can get such a cable?