PM: Sucosoft

rsdoran

Lifetime Supporting Member
Sucosoft S30 software needed

Dear Sir, Could you help me for Sucosoft S30 and the interface cable for my PS3-DC PLC?
Please inform me because i need it urgently.

Thanks in advance
Andriy

I have the software somewhere BUT if it is urgent you have a problem. The cable requires an adapter AND you can not upload (from the plc) and obtain a working copy of the program.

My suggestion, if there are no peripheral device issues, is throw that PS306 or 316 away and replace it with something (anything) else.

If there are peripheral issues then contact a Moeller rep and they may help you with installing a newer model that will work with the existing application.

If you have the PS HandHeld Programmer PG____ then you can go online with that and edit the PS program.

However the chap in this post (who seems a bit inactive!) claims to be able to reverse enginer the PS3 program for the Moeller software.

The entire thread is here.

Last edited: