Citect Scada as OPC Client and #DCOM Error

Hi All,
I have National Instrument OPC Server and Citect scada as Client. The Problem is, when One Probe fails in the field then Citect Scada which is acting as Client goes down. All displays shows #DCOM.
When This promlem occured I checked OPC server with Matrikon Explorer, here every thing seems to fine.
I think I have to change some settings on Citect Scada's OPC driver, so that it can read tag values from OPC server all the time.
Any recommendations on how to change the settings on OPC driver in Citect scada.
Thanks in Advance.

Similar Topics

Hi I'm trying to get a Matricon OPC server connected to a Citect SCADA version 5.40. The configuration applet asks for a server name, referred...
Replies
Views
Somebody could help me to configure citect scada using OPC? I'm a new user of citect. Thanks in advance.. gherz
Replies
Views
Dear all, I'm trying to use SimaticNET v6.1 OPC Server with Citect v6.0. The OPC Client "OPC Scout" comes with SimaticNET and works well...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom