IR Infrared Sensor for ControlLogix

Martindag

Hi there guys,

For our process we need to monitor with a sensor the temperature of a wood log in a mill. That sensor need to be about 6 feets away from that log and read that temperature.

We have a 1756-A13/B ControlLogix for this equipment and i was wondering if you guys knew any good product to try. I'm guessing it would be a IR Infrared Sensor working in 4-20mA or something.

Please lemme know your suggestion

Thanks!

Similar Topics

At some time in the past, someone told me about a card that you could hold in the path of an infrared photo emitter that made the beam visible...
Replies
Views
We have a customer with Thermocouples and RTD's for temperature control. This temperature measurement system is not working for them as the read...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know of a good non-contact temperature controller? Thanks, Dave
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a infrared viewer to see the infrared "footprint" of a photoeye's beam. I used one of these about 20 years ago, but I've forgotten...
Replies
Views
Anybody have any recommendations on an industrial infrared remote/receiver? We have a piece of equipment that has basically 4 functions that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom