VMware Workstation 12 Pro - Anyone upgraded yet?

Hey guys,

Just wondering what version of VMware Workstation everyone here is using?

We are using the licensed version of VMware Workstation 10 as we had some issues with Workstation 11 when this first came out (specifically graphics performance, Windows GUI scrolling/moving windows, etc.) so we rolled back all our laptops.

It's been a couple of years now and I am thinking of upgrading our licenses to VMware Workstation 12 Pro but just wondering if anyone here has any feedback before I take the jump.

I've been using VM12 for a bit now. No issues I've noticed, but I also have no idea what the new features are. I had to upgrade to open the new VMs I was issued.

I've had a couple of graphics issues where the driver crashed, causing the VM to fail to start.
Solution was to disable acceleration.
Not the best experience

This is the version I am using, and it's great. Base 12 had some crash issues, but updates to 12.1 are solid.

Very quick, and if you are connecting to an ESXi server the integration is very nice.

2016_05_10_08_51_48_Start.png