RTO in FPWIN PRO 7??

dog_bat

YIKES!! I have done most of my training in RSlogix and making a retentive timer has never been a problem.

I recently took a job converting allen-bradley plc to panasonic.
Most of it is pretty straight forward but i cannot seem to find an RTO input anywhere. Is all hope lost??

I have tried a latch which allows me to finish TON cycle, but it would be nice to be able to commit the timer value to memory in case of shutdown.

Thanks for reading, i appreciate you already!

I haven't used that plc before, but you can probably run a repeating 1 second timer that feeds a counter to make a low resolution RTO.

ありがとございました!とても役に立って。

This will be very helpful throughout the project, thanks a lot!

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have what is likely not a complex issue, but I am working in Automation Studio and want an accumulating/retentive timer when a...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, Since my experience is mainly with AB ladder I am having little bit of a problem with EasySoft.. Does anyone knows is there a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a library that already has a implemented RTO? I was going to write my own but I'd rather not take the time.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to playing around in connected components and using RTOs in general. My question is does the RTO instruction in ccw have a timer...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for a way to capture and display the accumulated time for a retentive timer in rslogix 500 on a microligix 1400 plc example move...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom