proficy machine PC view HMI helpe

Mohammed2008

Hi all
i have project ME windows PC view HMI my PLC GE90-30 cpu 364
i have 2 Questions
1- on graphical panels i used numerical Data Entry (DIN)to show me the meter reading of equipment and during test found that some of them give me negative data reading when reading reach NO for example 1000 approximately ?

have anther question with command function i made push batten wherever i click it executes me an order in equipment example on o/ off the light but unfortunately not work i have read in some post that talking about script
could any please give example script do that

regards

Is the variable used in your NDE object a PLC variable? Is there any scaling associated with it? When you monitor the variable in the PLC do you see the same valus as is displayed on the HMI screen?

When you double click on the button object, open the "Touch" tab. When you check the "Enable Touch Animation" box you get a drop down menu of available responses to a mouse click. One of them is to run a script. When you select that action you can write the script. There are two scripting languages available, View Script and VBA Script. Proficy help files have detailed descriptions of the functions and commands available in View Script. Alternatively, you could write a stand-alone script and have its execution triggered by a boolean variable that gets turned on by clicking the button.

yes we used same PLC variable,when i monitoring the value its same till reach value :32767 see attach picture 1 then change to : -32767 and decrease down

regarding to the command function of push batten i try to do your help steps but i dont have any idea about script write code that should be fill it in box scrip

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

v.PNG

Hi Steve
The problem with reading is solved,There was an option I had to change to [din]
In general, I am new with using Proficy machine and try to make HMI to helpe ather technicians to easy troublshoting the equipments fault and solve it
I have another two questions
1- i configured the email notification to send me Alarm but not work? is there any setting should by do?
2- how to updaete copy of the file LMFOLDER.30? i face problem when i import it to traget becuse the file was old copy

thank for all

1.png Screen Shot 12-27-21 at 04.31 PM.PNG 2.png

how to updaete copy of the file LMFOLDER.30? i face problem when i import it to traget becuse the file was old copy
I hope I understand your question. I think you want to import the PLC program from Logicmaster 90 into your Proficy Machine Edition target. Is that the "ADEN_4" target in the "plc_2_recover_recover_recover" project? What message do you get when you try to import? Based on the version of Logicmaster you appear to be using in the screen shots you posted I would not expect any problems related to the age of the Logicmaster project. Logicmaster 90 TCP version 9.05 was the last revision of Logicmaster.
Try closing Logicmaster when you import. PME may not support importing from an open Logicmaster project.

Last edited: