Lets geat the standard of question, too better than 1%

PLCnovice61

Bla Bla Bla, why doesn't it work, l need help and l don't understand PLC's.
Or better they understand everything, but can't understand +1 -1 = 6
How about a questioner thread starter, with a % showing how many question answered, then the responsibility is on D (my suggestion this is his now new name, he is a legend, l know l said sir DRBB but my fingers and beer lips are worn out. My other suggestions are anyone over 2000 posts should just use a first letter as reckonnission of their outstanding help to this forum!!) or others to decide if they are willing to waste there life on questions that the OP won't even/cant answer.

please send any money contributions to D
I'm his astronaut bro/NOT

How about, and feel free to call this some sort of madness, we just answer some peoples questions.

I mean, some poor chap is at work, struggling with a technical issue and this forum could be his saviour, someone, somewhere, has come accross his problem before and we just help him so he goes on his way, solves his issue and puts some food on the table for his kids.

Last edited:
as an beliigrent astronuts helper, l see the nuanice in the * after the t, were as if you had put in front (*t) startreak could have been wackod at worp 10 scotty.
Did l say it is nearly time for nap>>me not going to bed.
Easy not to use spell check, P

It does seem a madness my silly suggestion, l apologise, please let ambiguity and false statements rage, and keep the guessing game keep going.
As you have been here a while, you should have seen the quality of questions has been going from interesting, too l could find that on goggle 1 second search.
It was a suggestion, which to me seems a no brainer, but then l dont have many.

Just to be pedantic (like my hero) l never said l had had any sherry, thank you (port isn't sherry is it??).

Last edited:
interesting, so it is always "some chap", so you are not willing to help the fairer ***es, l could call that ***iest, but l am not that sort of guy.

Last edited:
How about, how l see life.
Electrician that is capable and willing. Goes and does it, learns the hard way, if lucky get's some guidance by a tradesman electrician, very unlikely by an engineer.

Engineer, has no idea unless someone tells him how to do, other engineers know they know nothing so after gaining experience are willing to pass it on to another engineer that has no idea what he is doing.
Of course l could be total wrong, electricians dumb *** , engineers unbelievable smart

I just meet one (elect engineer)on the beach this morning and thinks he know everything (25 years old) thought what sort of loser needs to go to PLC.Net. He has gone to university to understand this, when l asked some questions on PID, he didn't have a clue.
Keep looking after yourselves engineers, your jobs depend on it.

Here goes a stupid statement, l can stay drinking and what ever for 24 hrs l will be smarter and be more capable(l did mention it is my own over confidence in my ability) practically and intellectually for electrical or PLC fault finding, than l would guess 98 % of any electrical engineers in the world, and would only think there would be fingers on both my hands on this forum that could out do me. Do l give away that knowledge to people that don't even understand the PLC concept. NO.

I have in my time(15 years on this site, our is that a lie(don't believe everything you see on statistics, please give a small allowance for drinking ) here only seen 1 person who has learnt from here and came back and passed on his experiences, guess what "Bearing Sea Sparky" an't here anymore RIP, hopefully he isn't passed physical. His down to earth and helpful approach, has only been beaten by rocket man.
RIP Bearing Sea Sparky, come on back PLEASE.

Another interesting fact, some people can get there posts deleted others cant.
that is why post#3 seems whacko, but he knows it isn't.

In my unbelievable arrogant statement earlier, l wish to to add the counting of my 10 toes to my statement of engineers here, now to 20, that of course could never be proved, unless we worked together on a project, ah forgot, l have an advantage because l will be fixing the eng f ups.

Have you heard of Lithium Carbonate?

Whilst well known as a remedy for mood swings, I believe the OP needs abstinence from the bottle first and foremost.

Or maybe there was just a very, very brandy soaked Christmas Cake on offer this year, and a lack of people to eat it.

Either way, it is a good reminder to all that many things should not be undertaken whilst under the influence... driving, a marriage in Vegas, or posting on this forum.

Alfredo, your in the 20, because l believe it was you who helped me to communicate with Citect and AB 1000, which l haven't been back to look at to confirm, but you were the only one (if lm correct) that new anything, Kudos to you, that's why l said inside 20, really inside 5, check out how much info l gave in that post.
Lithium Carbonate, let me see what google tells me, as yet l haven't stupidly look yet.

Lithium Carbonate, very amusing, one of many things l don't need to worry about.
Prostate Cancer, oh well got that, doesn't change any comments l have posted.
Ha life is life, best coder on this site isn't an electrical engineer.
I will add, of course it isn't me!