Lets geat the standard of question, too better than 1%

It is amusing isn't it! harrthing
I am amazed (not surprized, l am amazed) that you believe the standard of questions are worthy of your clicking. Let alone click on this.
Sad but true, the only thing "l" find relevant on this site is anything D, better when it is D+P.

Last edited:
Either way, it is a good reminder to all that many things should not be undertaken whilst under the influence... driving, a marriage in Vegas, or posting on this forum.

Great.... are you saying that I should never post anything, son of a %$@# I need a shot :D

That said, lets add a couple more to your list...
Text (anyone)
Tell people how you really feel
Checking your work Email
Make a promise
Having a serious conversation with your wife
Online shopping
Get a tattoo
Pass out before others
Anything over 6 inches high
Stay away from anything sharp
Try and train your dog a new trick
Cut your own hair

I just meet one (elect engineer)on the beach this morning and thinks he know everything (25 years old) thought what sort of loser needs to go to PLC.Net. He has gone to university to understand this, when l asked some questions on PID, he didn't have a clue.
Keep looking after yourselves engineers, your jobs depend on it.

I was pleasantly surprised that Australia was more tech-savvy than I thought. It seems like you can't have a morning walk on the beach without getting in a brawl over how a PID works

Great.... are you saying that I should never post anything, son of a %$@# I need a shot :D

That said, lets add a couple more to your list...

Text (anyone) Some you can...

Tell people how you really feel - Not a good idea...

Checking your work Email - Count to 10...

Make a promise - Estimates and possibilities... Let's see how it goes?

Having a serious conversation with your wife - Not married, but girlfriends can be pure poison...

Online shopping - Keep the girlfriends away from your CC's and info. Cash can be a good thing!

Get a tattoo - Just get a stick on one or use plant based ink pen. One gal tested my recommendation out. Yep, glad it didn't stain and wore off quick. LOL

Pass out before others - It never happened, but that night out at the strip club back in the late 80's was the last time I got into the JWR, CS, Jose, then frikin Asti-Spumanti and beer. Damn, that was painful the next few days!

Anything over 6 inches high - Use to be an Iron Worker when younger... Fear of falling now has got my attention!

Stay away from anything sharp - Got a new meat grinder. My buddy said watch your fingers. I can wire in an E-Stop. LOL

Try and train your dog a new trick - They know and just laugh at you.

Cut your own hair - Have many hats. I might say I do a better job than paid for haircuts, but eyeballing some of those fancy gizmos you need to keep your GF away from the CC's, otherwise we open up a salon. LOL

Another one is make sure... let you all figure it out...