3KV as input to PLC

preetham

Hello,

We are building a testing machine that can sense the short circuit of a product by imposing a high voltage at its terminals. Under testing, it'll pose a spark. Our motto is to tell the PLC that there is a spark and the subjected test piece is OK.

So how can we take 3KV as our input to PLC? and tell that there is a spark:wish:🤞🏻

There are numerous spark detection systems on the market (I assume you mean detecting an actual spark rather than the actual voltage level, Most only work in enclosed systems where no external light will trigger a false detection, however, there may be ones that work well in low light conditions, I suggest you google it & ignore the automotive systems.

Similar Topics

This is off topic I know, but I would appreciate some guidance. I have a 3.3kv motor, the current of which I need to make available to a PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom